Pegaruh Gaya Kepemimpinan, Pengawasan Dan Disiplin Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada PT. Hanesa Karya Mandiri

Rei Napeto Pasaribu    
Rio Anggara Insani Sitohang    
Nawarti Lumban Gaol    
Holfian Daulat Tambun Saribu    


This study aims to determine the effect of leadership style, supervision and work discipline either partially or simultaneously on the performance of employees of PT. Hanesa Karya Mandiri wholesale. This research is a descriptive study using a quantitative approach. This research is a population research with the number of respondents as many as 80 employees. The instrumentin this study has passed the stages of validity and reliability testing. Collecting data using questionnaires and interviews, while data analysis was carried out using multiple regression analysis, Test, F test and Coefficient of Determination. The classical assumption test used is the normality test, multicollinearity test and heteroscedasticity test. The results showed that Leadership Style, Supervision and Work Discipline had a positive and significant effect on employee performance at PT. Hanesa Karya Mandiri wholesale. According to the coefficient of determination test, it can be seen that 88.3% of research variables can affect the dependent variable and the remaining 11.7% are influenced by other variables outside this study. Keywords: Leadership Style, Supervision, Work Discipline, Employee Performance

 Artículos similares

Sakshi Saini     Pág. 1 - 8
Women in India are still struggling for financial independence. Females in India accounted for 48%, but their participation in the workforce is 26% (The Hindu, 2018). A significant proportion of the female labour workforce is engaged in the unorganized s... ver más

Jeffrey Tim Query, Evaristo Diz     Pág. 145 - 159
AbstractIn this study we examine the robustness of fit for a multivariate and an autoregressive integrated moving average model to a data sample time series type.  The sample is a recurrent actuarial data set for a 10-year horizon.  We utilize ... ver más

Mariam Sheikh Omar, Martin Onsiro Ronald, Njagi Gilbert Nyaga     Pág. 10 - 28
AbstractThe main purpose of this study was to analyzing working capital management practices on the performance of Small Medium Enterprises (Juakali) and develop instruments that may be used to assess and improve the performance in a business environment... ver más

Wambua Benjamin Mweu, Maria W. Mung?ara     Pág. 64 - 70
AbstractBanking sector rivalry has escalated which can be attributed to many factors including innovation, new legislation, problems caused by a global financial crisis, government regulations, among others that have resulted in increased competition in ... ver más

Vikram Mohite, Vibha Bhandari     Pág. 106 - 120
AbstractThe study investigates the financial market?s response during the period of last nine months starting from the day when first COVID-19 case was confirmed in India. This paper attempts to gauge the impact of rise in COVID-19 confirmed number of ca... ver más