Redirigiendo al acceso original de articulo en 19 segundos...
ARTÍCULO
TITULO

Effect of Net Profit Margin and Company Size on Risk Disclosure

Naning Fatmawatie    
Sri Anugerah Natalina    
Hasna Fauza    

Resumen

Net Profit Margin is part of the profitability ratio, which is a ratio to assess the company's ability to seek profit. Company size is a value that shows the size of the company. Both of these factors have a relationship with risk disclosure. This study aims to determine the Net Profit Margin, Company Size, Risk Disclosure, and the effect of Net Profit Margin and Company Size on Risk Disclosure in Property and Real Estate Companies. Registered with the ISSI 2016-2018 period. This study uses a quantitative approach. The data used is secondary data, analyzed using correlation analysis and multiple linear regression. The sample in this study amounted to 84 annual financial reports. The results showed that Net Profit Margin, Company Size, and Risk Disclosure were in the poor, suitable, and adequate categories, respectively. The partial calculation results show that the Net Profit Margin has no effect on Risk Disclosure, but Company Size affects Risk Disclosure. Meanwhile, the simultaneous calculation results show that Net Profit Margin and Company Size have a significant effect on Risk Disclosure with a value of 13.6%, while other factors explain the remaining 86.4% outside of this study, such as the ratio leverage, liquidity ratios, and product or industry diversification.

Palabras claves

Net -  Profit -  Margin -  Size -  Company -  Disclosure -  Risk

 Artículos similares

       
 
Merry Christina Situmeang, Forisnani Nazara     Pág. 1195 - 1027
This study aims to examine whether return on equity, current ratio, net profit margin, debt to equity ratio and debt to asset ratio have an influence on stock returns in trading, service and investment sector companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Excha... ver más

 
Fachrun Nisa, Nunung Nurhasanah, Kosasih Kosasih     Pág. 227 - 236
The purpose of this study was to determine the current ratio (CR), receivable turnover ratio (RTR) and debt to asset ratio (DAR) on profitability. Profitability is measured using net profit margin (NPM). The research conducted in this research is descrip... ver más

 
Tina Novianti Sitanggang, Hendrico Sipahutar, Tina Hastarina Wau     Pág. 833 - 843
The assessment is aimed at analyzing how much influence the Accounting Profit, Total Cash Flow, NPM, and Laverage Level on Stock Returns in Insurance Companies. In this study the population used is one of the Insurance Companies Liste on the IDX in 2015-... ver más

 
Inka Christiani Sinaga, Thomas Firdaus Hutahean     Pág. 1399 - 1406
The purposefof this study is to test and analyze the effect of Financial Leverage, Returnf On Assets, Net Profit Margin, and Current Ratio on Earning Per Share in manufacturing companies listed  on the Indonesia Stock Exchange for the period 2016-20... ver más

 
Anggun Pertiwi     Pág. 187 - 199
This study aims to find out if there is an influence of the financial ratio of NPM, ROI, ROE and DER to the stock price. During the development of covid-19 cases some companies experience a decrease in terms of corporate pro forma and as investors also n... ver más